Education Supply Pool are looking for Primary Teachers in the Caerphilly County Borough area for flexible working opportunities. We are eagerly looking for key stage one (KS1) and key stage two (KS2) primary school teachers to join our bank of supply staff for day to day and potential long-term positions.
Supply teaching can be a rewarding role for teachers who no longer wish to work in a permanent teaching role. Supply work can also be a useful way for Newly Qualified Teachers to gain valuable classroom experience. Many NQT’s choose supply teaching to discover which schools or environments they would like to work in.
All Candidates must:
· Be a fully qualified teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a BA in Education with QTS;
· Be currently registered with the Education Work Force Council (EWC);
· Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching;
· Be adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Education Supply Pool will undergo a vetting process which includes obtaining 2 satisfactory relevant references and an enhanced DBS check. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
With Education Supply Pool being awarded to the Llywodraeth Cymru / Welsh Government and National Procurement Service’s framework for the provision of supply staff, potential candidates will receive:
· Minimum NQT pay rate currently set at £121.64;
· Guaranteed half day pay if placement is cancelled last minute;
· Reassurance that you will be working with an agency that meets strict government standards;
· Continuous Professional Development (CPD) provided through our sister company (Cariad Training);
· Potential guarantee payment schemes;
· Mentoring service provided by a highly regarding ex head teacher;
· A dedicated team of consultants;
· In house face-to-face safeguard training; and
· A mixture of day-to-day and long term assignments.
Education Supply Pool is more than just a recruitment agency; we are here to support you throughout your teaching journey. You will always be welcome to pop by if you need advice or feedback on your career, or even if you just fancy a chat. We will never be too busy to take time out for you!
To apply for this job please register with us!