As a KS1/2 Supply Teacher on the Guaranteed Payment Scheme (GPS) you will have the flexibility to choose where you work and when you work. This is also a great opportunity to experience different school environments to find the right one for you.
Education Supply Pool will give you the opportunity to see a variety of Primary Schools within Newport and the surrounding areas enabling you to network your way to a longer-term or permanent position. Alternatively, you may simply enjoy the day-to-day role of a Supply Teacher without planning responsibilities. Either way, our GPS provides you with financial security.
As a KS1/2 Supply Teacher you will need good knowledge and practice of the KS1 and KS2 curriculum, you will need to quickly interpret and deliver planned work whilst differentiating, assessing and managing behaviour effectively. You will need to build sound relationships and work as a team with support staff and leave detailed notes and feedback for the returning teacher.
The successful candidate must;
- Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a BA in Education
- Have experience of teaching within the UK
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching
- Be Adaptable and reliable
All candidates who register with Education Supply Pool will undergo a vetting process which includes obtaining 2 satisfactory relevant references and an enhanced DBS check. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
As a valued member of ESP, you will receive:
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD); Regular candidate workshops
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
If you are looking for either day-to-day supply or long-term placements, then please give Abbey a call on 01633 546100
To apply for this job please register with us!