Education Supply Pool are currently looking for key stage one (KS1) primary teachers to add to our bank of supply staff for work across the Caerphilly region. This job would suit both those with a wealth of experience and people looking to gain additional experience before embarking on teaching careers.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Maintain a level of respect, control and discipline within the classroom
- Assess individual progress
- Take part in/assist with the organisation of school events and activities beyond teaching hours Liaise with colleagues to ensure unity and support are in place
- Most importantly of all, we at ESP want to recruit candidates who are passionate about working with young people. This demands enthusiasm, patience, and a diverse set of skills. We need candidates who are willing to step up to this challenging role with ardour and confidence that they can help to develop and nurture these young minds on their way to success.
Should you be successful in your application you will find that we like to look after our candidates and aim to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded.
As a valued member of ESP you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay (if a competitor is offering more please let us know and we will try to improve on their offer) Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- A team with over 20 years experience in both small, local and large national education agencies Regular candidate workshops, enabling you to share and learn from other candidates
- A competitive recommend a friend scheme Education Supply Pool is more than just a recruitment agency we are here to support you throughout your teaching journey.
- You will always be welcome to pop by if you need advice or feedback on your career, or even if you just fancy a chat. We will never be too busy to take time out for you.
To apply for this job please register with us!