We are currently looking to recruit experienced Key Stage 2 (KS2) teachers for either long-term or day-to-day positions in Newport and the surrounding areas.
As a key stage two teacher you must be confident in dealing with challenging behaviour and therefore must have outstanding behaviour management. Part-time class room support will be provided as well as there being an excellent SLT in place.
The successful candidate must;
- Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a BA in Education
- Have previous experience teaching KS2 and be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have experience of teaching within the UK
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching
- Be adaptable and reliable
All candidates who register with Education Supply Pool will undergo a vetting process which includes obtaining 2 satisfactory relevant references and an enhanced DBS check. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
As a valued member of ESP, you will receive:
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD); Regular candidate workshops
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
Education Supply Pool is more than just a recruitment agency; we are here to support you throughout your teaching journey. You will always be welcome to pop by if you need advice or feedback on your career, or even if you just fancy a chat. We will never be too busy to take time out for you!
If you would like more information please call Abbey on 01633 546100.
To apply for this role please click here.
To apply for this job please register with us!